Here was a side project I was working on for a local bussiness. We had made agreements on what needed to be done and payment. I did all the work of converting a static html site to a dynamic PHP site. No payment was ever recieved. The reason I am mentioning that is I learned a valuable lesson; make sure to have everything in writing.
Communication with the man became next to impossible; with absolutely no responding to my messages, so I stopped working on the project. It is now just a portfolio piece and can be seen here Dynamic Fail Safe their site can be seen here Static Fail Safe
An admin end was, about 90%, completed. It was about to add products, remove products, add pages, deleted pages, etc.